Depart/Return to the UK

When leaving the UK it is now necessary to notify the Uk borderforce  team of one’s intended departure

Similarly, on return a phone call to the national yachtline is required

General details in the link :-  departure/Return UK

A shorter link to forms C 1331 & E-C1331 here:C 1331

Returning to the Uk:-National Yachtline